where we are today
C2C is committed to achieving systematic and cultural change by educating abandoned and impoverished girls. We carefully select & guide our local partners who rescue and rehabilitate at-risk girls and invest in education initiatives, supervise program execution, and measure its impact. C2C works with a number of orphanages around India. These include:
- Asha Sadan, located in Mumbai, India, primarily cares for young girls that are the victims of sex crimes, disease and poverty.
- Centre for Social Service (“CSS”), located in Guntur Dt, Andhra Pradash, India, primarily cares for impoverished young girls from the rural villages of South India.
- Foster Care, located in Mumbai, India, primarily cares for children from families in financial despair.
- Little Flower Children’s Home, located in Bangalore, India, primarily cares for children afflicted with HIV/AIDS.
- Salaam Balaak Trust (“SBT”), located in New Delhi, India, primarily rescues and educates street children from all over India.
- Seva Sadan, located in Mumbai, Maharastra, India to protect, educate and empower disadvantaged girls.
Commit2Change has developed selection criteria for the C2C Partners with which we work. These include :
- The C2C Partner must be registered as a non-profit organization in its home country.
- The C2C Partner must have a primary focus on disadvantaged youth.
- The C2C Partner must have a shared vision and purpose with Commit2Change.
- The C2C Partner must be willing to provide timely updates regarding donations and needs.
- The C2C Partner must be in existence for a minimum of 1 year at its registered location.
- The C2C Partner must publish an annual report that contains a description of the main activities and goals achieved during the year, and should be available upon request.
- The C2C Partner must have audited financial statements available for review.
HEADING TO INDIA?
The next time you are traveling, donate your belongings such as toys, books, school supplies, or clothing, or volunteer/mentor and get to know the children at the C2C Partners of your choice. For donations and volunteering please contact Fatima Colaco - C2C's India Director - at email@example.com.
We are happy to connect you to one of our partners if you would like to visit or would like to request more information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.