Global Ambassador Program - Internship
Do you have strong communication skills? Do you want to make a difference globally? C2C interns are enthusiastic individuals willing and excited to work in a number of different capacities in marketing, recruitment, fundraising, international tutoring, public speaking and event planning. The Global Ambassador will be responsible for generating awareness in the social cause throughout campus, manage and build networks around their campus and engage with a team of leaders who connect.
Our ideal candidate for the Global Ambassador role will be:
- Self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Able to work independently yet in a collaborative way
- Desiring to cause systemic change
- Possessing qualitative analysis skills
- Having great Interpersonal skills
- Ensuring attention to detail
You will be communicating with various stakeholders – You are excited by the opportunity to build your experience on campus but also globally; with senior leaders from various professional backgrounds who will teach you how to market, plan events, become a leader and educator on a mission to change the world.
This is a FULL ACADEMIC YEAR internship program that comes with the following benefits:
- A formal letter of recommendation from the organization’s Executive Director upon completion of 1 year.
- A certificate of completion of the program.
- A chance to win RT AIRFARE TO INDIA on a social mission to visit the orphanages in the summer of 2018
There are also some specific requirements that you should consider when applying to this exciting role:
- You are a Bachelor/Master student in Business, Marketing, Social Work, Communications, Women’s Studies, Education, Psychology or relevant field and you will be enrolled for the whole period of the internship.
- You are fluent in English – oral and written.
- You can start in September 2017 for at least 5-6 months.
- Non-US citizens are eligible to apply only if they are enrolled full time in a university.
What’s next? DEADLINE TO APPLY: AUGUST 31, 2017
Apply for the opportunity to be a Global Ambassador on your campus by sending us:
- Your resume including your major.
- A short description of (a) your future career interests (b) why you believe you can help this cause (c) your campus involvement.
If you need more information about this internship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.